"I do believe I have forgotten how to sigh. But if I could, I would."
“Out of 10 how enthusiastic a dancer am I? 11” - Tom Hiddleston
Sylvester McCoy felt that he was too small and easily bullied if he sat on the sofa, so he decided this was better
why did they hire
a human actor
youre right they should have hired a dragon
The charater development of Effie is incredible, Elizabeth Banks is perfect for this part she portrays it incredibly.
Which star would you be afraid to face in the area? What about Chris Hemsworth? [x]
"The fans that I have met so far have been nothing but supportive and extremely passionate about the books. I feel so honored to meet all these people. Something like this, which I think is bigger than anyone in the film, it’s pretty crazy."
I painted a picture of Rue. How she looked after Katniss has covered her in flowers.
"Still feigning death on the ground, he understood. Narcissa knew that the only way she would be permitted to enter Hogwarts, and find her son, was as part of the conquering army. She no longer cared whether Voldemort won."
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together.